Saturday, September 28, 2013

Post #50- Note to Self



I have to admit it. These relationship posts have been cathartic, so I encourage you to do the same. I encourage you to keep a journal, write down your experiences and thoughts regarding your current or past relationships….get clear about what you want and begin to you see yourself in a spiritual partnership.

Also, I’ve heard from many readers of the blog, from many different walks of life, all saying that they’ve enjoyed and been helped. The ONLY reason I’m not simply journaling but are making my thoughts and life drama public, is my hope that it might help someone. So, thank you for letting me know it has!

I’ll pick back up with our relationship chat on Monday; however, today I want to share Tyler Perry’s appearance on CBS This Morning. The show has a special reoccurring segment called “Note to Self,” in which celebrity guests write a note to their younger selves. Yesterday the show aired Tyler’s note and I have to say, it BROKE ME DOWN!! So, today, I share it and pray it ministers to you, as it did me.

~Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment